martes, marzo 09, 2004

Surprise, surprise. I just learned that Z Net translated my pharm crops piece to English.
http://organicconsumers.org/ge/bravenewge030804.cfm

This piece was originally written in Spanish for Claridad, the progressive Puerto Rican weekly that I work for. The online version is longer than the original, and had been published all over the place in the last few months, including in La Jornada, Ecoportal and in Biodiversidad en American Latina. Just skimming over the piece, I get the impression that the Z Net translator, Miguel Alvarado, did a very good and thourough job. I'll give it a more close and careful read later, right now I have to take a plane to Mexico. I'll explain later.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal